JUST FOR POTTER HEADS

Hey there,
potter head?
That's probably the reason you are reading this blog.
So, I'm a potter head and I can think of no better series than HARRY POTTER. Like literally I can watch those series for the rest of my life and not get bored.

Apart from harry potter obviously, my favourite characters are Hermione Granger and Albus Dumbledore. I cannot imagine anyone else playing Hermione's role better than Emma Watson.
I just sometimes wish I was Hermione. At times I love to speak her dialogues in her accent. Her edgeness, disgust towards Ron, perfection, cleverness, cool use of intellect and and a habit of correcting and advising everyone (which if someone else like me does is quite annoying for others) makes her one of the most lovable characters in the HARRY POTTER series.

Ron Weasly, yes he is known for his freckles and second handed robes but that's not the point. NO ONE, I repeat no one can find a better best friend.
And how often do you find a good wizard chess player.

As for Albus Percivial Wolfric Brian Dumbledore or just Dumbledore for short, is a most admirable person. His twinkling eyes under his moon glasses shows his love and affection towards harry.
His calm nature suits his character. And after all he is the only one who Voldy's not scared of.

He's kindda  big but what would HARRY POTTER be with'ut n Hagrid eh?
I say you won't find a more trustworthy person. After all, Dumblebore trusted him even for his life.

HARRY POTTER, he is pretty much the reason why the series were made isn't it?
He was the most brave and loyal person, um.. sorry wizard in this universe. but honestly speaking he would have died in the first part itself if hermione and ron weren't with him.
I bet no one has a Ron and Hermione. And after all not all of us is the boy who lived.

I always wondered what it would be like if J.K Rowling's thoughts came real and we were a part of it.
I would be anyone just to see it all though i would kind of prefer being Hermione I do admire her. Fancy J.K Rowling coming up with this station nine three quarters. Uh, any ways i would never get tired talking about HARRY POTTER but actually I do wish my dream comes true.

we learn many things from harry potter, one of my favourites is -

HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES
 IF ONLY ONE REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT
- Albus Dumbledore

But the most important thing we learn from HARRY POTTER is -

ONE SHOULD NEVER LIVE IN A CLOSET


Comments

  1. i have written this blog especially for potter heads.
    if you are one and you like this blog please share it with all the potter heads you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable Bishaka...me too wish to be in that world. Yes Hermione is one of my favorite character. Hatts off to J k Rowling's imagination 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work!! It really shows the importance of Harry Potter in you. True Potterheads will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts